Perfecting your child’s smile
Orthodontic treatment gives your child a healthy and beautiful smile. Our specialists are dedicated to the complete care of your child.
- For improved oral health
- To reduce injury to prominent teeth that stick out.
- To improve coordination of jaw growth and tooth development.
- For better comfort, eating and speaking.
- To improve ones looks and self-esteem.
- To allow teeth to meet properly.
- To straighten teeth and allow better access for cleaning. This can help prevent cavities and improve the health of your gums.
- To correct harmful habits such as thumb sucking.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers.
How much will braces cost?
It is impossible to give an exact cost for treatment until we have examined you. We will cover the exact cost and financial options during the initial examination.
Are financing options available? How does my insurance work?
We have many financing options available to accommodate your needs, and we will review these with you. We will also review your insurance policy and help to maximize your benefit and file your claims.
Do braces hurt?
Generally, braces do not “hurt.” After certain visits, teeth may be sore for a few days. In these situations, pain medications such as Advil or Tylenol will ease the discomfort. However, after most visits, patients do not feel any soreness at all! We often remind our patients, “It does not have to hurt to work!”
How long will it take to complete treatment?
Treatment time obviously depends on each patient’s individual orthodontic needs. In general, treatment times range from 12-30 months. The “average” time frame a person wears braces is approximately 18-22 months.